Sunday, August 01, 2004

Image Sketchbook #2

In the quiet mornings at my house, while my amazing family sleeps, Morrie & Chloe rest under my arm up in a window sill looking out on our cul de sac. This is when I fool around with old pictures. Here are a few from recent days.

Click thumbnails for larger view.

Begrudging nod to cat lovers: OK, you can use feline therapy. But remember that only men and dogs can get prostate cancer.
We're excited that science is starting to prove what we sense about dogs and human health.

Some women may have to monitor their husbands' dog therapy to make certain it's carried through.

We hope these amazing men take time for dogs in their private lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Editor said...

Nice blog that you have here..

I have a mesothelioma cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home